Happy 2020!



A very happy New Year to you all. Last year was pretty great and i was able to grow my Etsy shop and design some amigurumi patterns as well. I've been featured in The Crochet Crowd website as one of the their favourite crochet designers. I'm so honoured and delighted by the recognition. A big thanks to all for your constant support and for making this possible. Hope to create more designs this year too.


This tiger is my first make of 2020. Made this for my Nephew who likes Tigers. I have used my Amigurumi pig pattern to make this little guy. So how's this New year for you so far?
May thisyear brings you abundant blessings, beautiful moments and lots of happiness to you all. Happy 2020!

2 comments

  1. Wish you all the best for 2020 !
    Your little tiger is adorable !!!!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crocheted the cutest little tiger! Wishing you a happy 2020.

    ReplyDelete

Update cookies preferences