The little things!

"It's the little things that makes life beautiful "
Like watching my girl grow a little everyday in front of my eyes, noticing her vocabularies expanding, attempting to dress on her own and surprisingly getting it right more often, her shenanigans getting a little more testing and my yelling gets way louder, there's a lot to learn something new everyday both for her and me.

Now that she goes to play school, i do get to some free time to indulge in crocheting and making amigurumis :) As many know by now, i like making teeny tiny things rather than large ones. This little whale turned out to be one such perfect project for me to try.


Wish i could make them in all pastel colors :)


I also got an order to make them in large quantity recently, so bear with me for overloading you with photos of  the these whales in different angles ;)

I have listed them in my Etsy shop if you like to buy one.
Which color do you like? i also turned some of them into Narwhals. I'm thinking of posting a free pattern for Narwhals. would you like a pattern for that? let me know if you are interested :)
Edit: you can now find the free pattern for this whale here
Well, enough of the whale madness, i'll catch up with loads of Narwhals next time. Have a crafty day! Cheers:)

6 comments

  1. they are lovely! I would love to make them if you post a free pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your little one as it goes by so fast. These are just the cutest. I love all of the pastel colors a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your little whales. How pretty they look in pastel shades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so, so, so, so, so cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute indeed, they are adorable in all the pastel shades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleeeeeeeease Post free Narwhal pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Update cookies preferences