Bullet journaling march

Hello lovelies! March is almost over and i haven't posted for a while. I've been preparing for Teacher's eligibility test and so there wasn't much time for crafting. Here is a little peek inside my march month bullet journal page.


I love drawing illustrations and doodling with bits of quotes here and there in my page.


Instead of habit tracker, i've added a weekly task list and colored them once the task is finished.


Hope you like this little page. Will come up with a new amigurumi project in my next post. Have a productive week :)

3 comments

  1. Very organized and pretty. I've started so many journals and diaries and have yet to ever keep up with it. :/ Good luck with your exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely journal page! Good luck for your exam:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your journal pages are inspirational. Hope your exams went well xxx

    ReplyDelete

Update cookies preferences