April 6, 2014

Fruity phone case..

Hi friends, hope you are all good.. Remember the Cherry Applique  i made ages ago??? Do you wanna know what i did with it?? look below and you'll know..




A phone case for my mobile!! now my phone will be safe and cozy in it's new pouch...





I also made a watermelon phone case for my sister in law last year but i didn't get time to post..







Finally, i tumbled upon this picture in tumblr. It's so relatable to us fellow chocheter and knitters that i had to share.. how well they know us :)



Have a blessed day everyone!
Linking this to Link your stuff

12 comments:

  1. Nice pouches. Beautiful Appliques. Very very apt picture for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute! Especially love the cherries! :) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, these are super cute ones!! I am going to be a copy cat and imitate them as soon as i can find time... thanks for sharing!!

    Have a blessed week Anitha!!

    Love,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand the FB thing. I keep thinking I'll delete mine since I rarely use it. I love the little phone cozies. I make a new one every quarter or so....such a day brightener to have a cute cell phone cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding job friend! How adorable is that!!!! Happy week to you! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and cute. I went thru all your crochet projects. Nice colour combinations and wonderfully pictured. Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute - have finally got to you from the GYB party - love your colour combos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the beige colour!! And the applique looks perfect on that pouch!! (y)
    Hope you're having a great week!
    Ranjitha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cell phone cozy looks very sweet !! Cute appliqués :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Report Bugs Topic tells about the bug reports of this blogs.


    Friends Phone Case

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the phone cases but it will become dirty very fast and easy.

    Sameera.
    Mobile cases and covers Designer.

    ReplyDelete