Hello 2018!

Hello friends! wishing you all a very happy new year. Hope you guys had a nice holiday with your friends and family. I had a great time with my family and get to visit lots of my cousin's home. Last year really good for me and i was able to try and do things that wouldn't have done otherwise.

I want to create more Amigurumis and maybe publish some patterns this year. Let's see if i'm able to accomplish it. The little bee girl below is one of my first finished project of the year. Do you guys like it?


This doll is now available in my Etsy shop if you like to have one :)
Also i got some cute little boxes to pack my orders and i love that these boxes fit my dolls very nicely.




So what have you been up to? May this year brings and all the prosperity and success. Have a fantastic year ahead!

9 comments

  1. Another amazing project. Good luck with your pattern making you certainly are talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you. Your little bee girl is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you all the best for 2018 !
    Cute little bee !
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you well 2018, hope your well not heard from you in a while!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Anitha and Happy New Year. I love your new blog look! You bee girl is just adorable! You are so talented. :0)
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Anitha !!! The little bee girl looks so cute :) Have a wonderful day !!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this bee girl so much!! Is there by chance a pattern available for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! your bee girl is the cutest! please put a pattern for her ��

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much. There's no pattern for the bee girl as of now. But will try to publish the pattern soon since many are interested :)

      Delete

Update cookies preferences