Crochet roses

The Earth laughs in flowers - Ralph Waldo Emerson
 Just looking at flowers brings joy and put a smile on our faces. So what to do when you can't grow them?? you make them of course! I made some crocheted roses recently and really loved it. They are simple and not time consuming. Here are some of the pictures...



You can find the free pattern on how to crochet these roses in here



I turned some into bookmarks with tassels at the end (inspired by pinterest)


This rose will make a lovely embellishment for crochet headbands (Unfortunately my little one hates to wear any headbands) Guess i can make hairclips out of them and use it myself :)


Handmade flowers are just as special as real ones, aren't they?

Hope you all are having a wonderful week. Happy crafting!

7 comments

  1. So cute :) thanks for the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers are my favourite thing! Your pretty crochet flowers are so very sweet....as is that cute little bear. Such a clever to make a bookmark out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore my bookmark you made me xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joy! So glad to know you like them:)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful roses, I love crochet flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

Update cookies preferences