Currently..

Hello lovely people. This month is going pretty good for me so far.  How about you? So i thought why not make a litte list of what i've been doing this month..

Cooking: Masala Sandwiches
Making: crochet tiny watermelon slices
Reading: My not so perfect life by Sophie Kinsella
Listening: to 'Old friends' by Jasmine Thompson


Obsessing: over Korean dramas (it's addictive)
Watching: the Heirs (K-drama ofcourse)
Bookmarking: This beautiful Magnolia mandala
Loving: this adorable amigurmi doll by Yun shu


Reminiscing: Our recent trip to Circular fort near Kanniyakumari.
Looking: For my  little girl's shoe
Discovering: our dog bite that shoe (which was thrown out from the window by my little one obviously)
Marveling: at how my little girl has grown up in a year


Wishing: i have more time for crafting.
Realizing: there's only a few days before my college starts.
Dreading: how am i going to do my masters degree after seven years gap
Craving: for my mom's pineapple kesari


Feeling: grateful for all the blessings Lord has bestowed upon our family.
Enjoying: the change of climate after a hot summer.
Have a fantastic day everyone! Cheers and hugs :)

9 comments

  1. Oh your little girl is getting so big already and so cute. I love your little crocheted watermelons. I love your list. Take care.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooo cute.. I like your list :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are blessed with a beautiful daughter, who is growing so quickly. My Grandaughter is forever throwing her shoes away too. Good luck with your masters degree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. Your daughter is truly just the sweetest thing. Gosh, how she's grown. Time certainly flies. Certainly looks like you are keeping busy with many wonderful things. Wishing you all the best with your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An intersting list you have compiled there :)
    Love the watermelon slices. Your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a sweetie your little daughter is!! These sparkling eyes and the cute smile :-). Your crocheted watermelon slices are super nice, perfect faces!
    Sunday greetings, Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daughter is very cute:) lovely crochet watermelons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your daughter is so cute, and those watermelon are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your daughter is very cute Anitha! Ohhh what a coincidence, I have been watching Korean dramas as well. It's almost been a year since I started watching them. 😃 I've watched Heirs too. You might also like another one called Secret. 😀 Good luck with your studies!!

    ReplyDelete

Update cookies preferences