Getting back on track..


I'm slowly finding  my way back into crafting and have to say I've missed this incredible feeling of creating new things and i'm glad i shunned my laziness to do something productive.

Here's a look my new quilled earrings. I love making these as they don't comsume a lot of time and you can make earrings and pendant to match your dress..



You can find the video tutorial on how to make these here



Prepared Indian style pasta a few weeks back.. my hubby is not a big fan of pasta but i love it so much and finished the whole plate myself :)


I'm also doing little crochet projects and hopefully will share those in my next post..


Have a productive week everyone!! cheers :)

9 comments

  1. Loved the quilled earrings, a real delight. It is a craft I have never tried but would love to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful earings !! Well done !!!
    Love pasta !
    Have a great day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice earrings! The pasta looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to read your craftiness is back, your creations are always oh so lovely! : )
    Indian style pasta?? Please tell me your recipe for that! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. Here's the link for the recipe..http://www.creativesaga.com/2013/08/pasta-masala-recipe-indian-styled-pasta.html The only difference is we use the herbs and spices that is available at our region.. that's it. hope you like it :) have a lovely day!

      Delete
  5. So beautiful earrings!
    Greetings.:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely earrings anitha !!:) I also plan to work on quilling projects but somehow am not getting there. Maybe I also need to ward off my laziness and work on my time management skills.Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your earrings.....I originally started quilling back in the 70's when it was very popular so happy to see it coming back....

    ReplyDelete

Update cookies preferences