Fun with felt!!


You know what my latest addiction is???....  it's making felt plushies. They are fun and super easy to make. I found loads of felt tutorials in youtube and they are easy to follow even for beginners.. most of the plushies i saw on the net are overloaded with cuteness that i can't wait to try my hand at them.

Made this baby penguin plush as i decided to stick with simple one for starters.. You can find the template and tutorial on Happy friends shoppe blog.


 Also added a small ribbon to attach keyring to it. Since it's small, i think it would make a lovely keychain or bag charm..


so what do you think of my penguin plush??
Have a fun filled weekend!

11 comments

  1. Absolutely adorable. I bought a bunch of felt last year intending to make some felt ornaments and such, but never did a thing. My sewing skills aren't the greatest but I figure I can do well enough to make something small. Have fun! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also not so good at sewing.. these felt plush uses only simple stitches. I'm sure you can make some of your own.. have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Anitha. You are inspiring me to make one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Shami.. do give it a try when you are free :)

      Delete
  3. Very cute!! :) I have felt supplies but never got time to try one. Will surely try someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Preeti:) it's very easy and doesn't take much time.. do try when you get time:)

      Delete
  4. I am in love!! I have just begun to discover felt and am thinking I need to hop on over to your link up there! A job well done friend! Happy week to you!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole.. there are many cute felt tutorials on the linked blog... i'm sure your lil' beans will love them.. hugs :)

      Delete

Update cookies preferences